Click here to register for this webinar.
12 Noon CST
1.0 Hour Ethics/Wellness CLE Webinar
Respect- An Insight to Attorney Compensation Plans
Want to make 2024 your best year ever?
Join us on Thursday, December 14 at 12 noon CT for our Fourth Annual Lawyer Wellness webinar, where you’ll learn how to boost your personal and professional well-being and enter 2024 with renewed enthusiasm.
Our free, one-hour webinar, “Take Control of Your Well-being,” will use evidence-based research to help you stay grounded, avoid “overwhelm,” and receive more enjoyment from your law practice.
• Learn how to work with neurobiology rather than against it
• Become a better negotiator, interviewer and advocate through Mindfulness.
• Discover how to make an “Emergency Landing” in difficult times.
• See how “Amygdala hijack” may be sabotaging your law practice.
• Manage end-of-year holiday stress and start off strong in the New Year.
• Obtain 2023 CLE credit without leaving your desk.
The presenter is Colleen Byers, JD, a seasoned litigator, mediator, legal educator, certified yoga instructor, and 2020 North Carolina Lawyer of the Year.
You DO NOT want to miss this CLE webinar.
* CLE credit pending
Colleen L. Byers
Founding Principal @ Colleen Byers Mediation, LLC
A seasoned civil litigator with deep business and legal experience, Colleen Byers focuses on mediating complex business, employment, trust, estate, fiduciary and family disputes to help companies, families and individuals solve their legal problems outside the courtroom.
Colleen’s conflict resolution approach weaves together practical business insight, active listening, and strategic foresight. Colleen leverages more than a decade of litigation experience to help people, whether business owners or families, settle legal disputes quickly, effectively, and creatively.
Colleen has received the following recognition:
- Lawyer of the Year, North Carolina Lawyers Weekly (2020)
- North Carolina Lawyer Weekly’s Leaders in the Law (2020);
- Best Lawyers in America (2020);
- North Carolina Super Lawyers, Rising Star (2016–2018);
- Business North Carolina Legal Elite, Young Guns (2016–2018); and
- Chamber of Commerce Winston Under 40 Leadership Award (2017).
Colleen is humbled that these recognitions demonstrate how deeply she cares about doing her best, making an impact, and serving her clients.
Click here to learn more about Brenda.
The Risk Pro @Alta Pro Insurance
Ernest (Jay) Reeves Jr. has worked in the legal profession for more than 40 years, including 35 years of private practice in North Carolina and South Carolina (where he represented lawyers in licensing, ethics and bar disciplinary matters). He has also been Legal Editor at Lawyers Weekly and Vice President of Risk Management at Lawyers Mutual of NC. He has presented hundreds of CLE programs to lawyers and bar groups on practice management, ethics and tech topics, including the 10 Building Blocks of Risk Management, which he has presented across the U.S. and Canada. He was a panelist and moderator for the recent CLE webinars “Law Firm Cybersecurity Best Practices 2021” and “Putting Cybersecurity to Work in Your Practice,” both of which were CLE-accredited in multiple states.
Click here to learn more about Jay.